Sunday, September 18, 2011

My Menu Plan for Sept 19 2011

WOW!!! Life was so crazy I forgot to post our week last weekend!!! I have to figure somethings out here. I have way to much on my plate. I am Co President of 2 PTOs. One at my sons school and one at my daughters school. My sons school has lots of people helping out where as my daughters is just a few people. I an in charge of the fund raisers at her school as well...Oh did I mention that I have worked at her school part time for a year now and start full time on the 26th? YEP!!! Like I said my life is crazy!!! I need to figure somethings out here with all I have going.... BUT...With all of that said I did totally not do well staying on the Menu Plan Path last week. Hopefully with NO meetings to attend this week we can do better!!



M- Cheesy Chicken Casserole (1 can of cream of mushroom soup, 1 can of cheese soup 2 LG chicken breasts and a can of milk in the crock pot ALL DAY. Then you shred the chicken and add cheese over noodles of some sort YUMMMO)


T- Tacos


W- Pork Chops and Sour Kraut in the crock pot with mashed potato's


Th- Grilled Cheese and Soup


F- Bellas Birthday Party- My daughters BFF will be turning 7


S- CHICKEN BBQ FUND RAISER AT THE SCHOOL...YUMMO My hubby makes the chicken and I am in charge of the Yard Sale and all that goes with it. FUN TIMES!!!


S- Maybe OUT...Not sure yet. Almost too far away to know whats planned.


This is my simple menu plan for this week. You can see LOTS more at http://orgjunkie.com/blog


THANKS

Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment